Wednesday 21 July 2010

What's coming up?

Just a post to let you know what i'm up to today and in the coming weeks!

I've volunteered my illustration services to Amelia's Magazine again, so once I have the images I have until tomorrow lunchtime to come up with something! (yay - I actually love throwing out these quick images!)

At the moment I am making a fabulous three-course meal for my lovely boyfriend, as it is our four year anniversary today! I kind of feel like i'm on come dine with me - keep talking to myself about what I have to do next! I'm tackling panna cotta for the first time, so i'll let you know how that goes!

I got talking to a wonderful poet, Cat Catalyst recently and she expressed great interest in my work! She wants us to work together- me producing some illustrations to go with her poems.
Anyway, things have been manic but now i've moved house and feel settled I want to start work on these! I may set myself a deadline, maybe one every two days!

Anyway, i'll post the fashion illustration when it's done!

Bye for now! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know your thoughts! I read and appreciate every comment I receive.