Thursday 22 July 2010

Good day!

Hey Hey! I've been to a police volunteer induction this morning! (I've done a couple of crime prevention posters for them in the past, so thought it was about time I became a proper volunteer!) So i'm quite excited to do some more stuff for them :)

I also got my next piece for Amelia's Magazine finished off first thing!




I'm rather pleased with the results - especially considering I gave myself too much to do yesterday really! You can see the article, an interview with David Longshaw (the guy in the illustration) here! I love his collection, they're beautiful!

Oh, and in case you were wondering, the panna cotta came out a little too thick! Darn! I know better for next time though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know your thoughts! I read and appreciate every comment I receive.