Saturday 31 July 2010

I saw you :)

This week I decided to contribute to 'I saw you' section of Fritha Strickland's beautiful blog!

I'd seen her first couple of entries and thought they were gorgeous! Plus, getting to do an illustration that sums up what made me fall for him sounded great! (I do love drawing him, he has a lovely face!)


'I saw you and you were adorable. The more I see you, the more I adore you'

This picture really sums up how silly and cute he is! And that's why I love him, hence why i used this image! :)


Make sure you check out the rest of Fritha Strickland's blog! I've found it very inspiring and I'm sure you will too! :)

2 comments:

  1. This is so lovely! The composition and everything is just perfect. You should really print it out and frame it. :)
    I absolutely need to update my blog again, I have all these images to put up but I just never get round to it. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! :) I may just do that! :)
    Ahh yes you do! I want to see them :) i'm glad I started this blog, it's got me doing more work! :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know your thoughts! I read and appreciate every comment I receive.