Wednesday 30 November 2011

Illustration & photos

Hello! I hope you enjoyed my post on Lionheart Magazine. I have another post about someone (and something) very inspiring to come in the next few days! Hopefully you'll enjoy that too!

To start with, here is a working stage of one of the illustrations in Lionheart. (Fashion illustration showing a dress by Prophetik) I'm so happy with how this one turned out and love it in this stage too!


Christmas has really began in the chocolate shop this week. The mad rush is a little overwhelming (it makes working in a cafe last year seem a doddle!) but it's also becomming an even prettier, exciting and tasty place to work than usual!












No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know your thoughts! I read and appreciate every comment I receive.