Wednesday 2 November 2011

An inspiring place to work..

The bright colours, fancy ribbons, glistening packets. It always feels a bit like Christmas here. I work at Gorvett & Stone, a chocolate shop (and cafe on the side - BEST hot chocolate) supplying Fortnum & Mason and hand-making the most amazing chocolate. Ahh.. it's beautiful, I would recommend it to anyone with a sweet tooth!


















I did an illustration of their chocolate fish and sent it in when I applied for the job. They loved it. I can only assume they employed me because of my cafe and selling experience (and charming nature!) and not because of this little 'bribe!'


1 comment:

  1. Looks so pretty! I wished I worked there! Be even better working with you! I love the fish illustration! 'hello chocolate fishy!' :) xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know your thoughts! I read and appreciate every comment I receive.