Monday 16 May 2011

Bits and pieces

Hi everybody, it's been a while since I posted but I've been very busy busy! I just wanted to drop by and let you know what I'm up to.

I have recently finished an illustration I was producing for the V & A, it is one of my favourite places and I was ecstatic when they contacted me! It is now in there hands and they will be preparing the screen ready for the Yohji Yamamoto at Play Friday Late Event. My illustration will be produced onto bags, I am very excited! I hope to be at the event and will come back with plenty of photographs!  

Over the weekend me and my boyfriend went to stay with fellow Tea and Crayon member Fritha Strickland and her boy, Tom. We had a wonderful weekend, and our time spend at their house, their city and with their cats got me very excited about the future! :) We went shopping, had tea, watched some Eurovision and visited a gallery, perfect! I also got to meet up with Hels Martin, Avril Kelly and Emily Burt. A really lovely weekend. And I had to take some pics of Fritha's amazing cats! They're so cute! I love how grumpy Rockie looks :)






And now back home, I have my final degree show head on, finishing off pieces, printing my work and trying to make my area look good! I'm borrowing a stunning dress from Sophie, the owner and designer at a local boutique,  Bella Flo. I am illustrating and displaying the piece next to my work. I think it will look really visually interesting and enable people to see how I take a design and create an illustration from it!    






  

Here are my frames and work coming together! I can't wait to get the show up and bring you some pictures!!   

Also, buy a copy of Digital Artist from this Thursday as Tea&Crayons will be in there! I hope your weekends have been just as lovely! :) 
 

1 comment:

I would love to know your thoughts! I read and appreciate every comment I receive.