Tuesday 20 December 2011

A little fox for a beautiful Wilfryd

Those of you regulars will know Fritha Strickland, fellow Tea & Crayon member, wonderful illustrator and friend. After months of excitement she has finally had her baby boy; Wilfryd Cadno Quinn. Congratulations!


He is beautiful, isn't he? Very proud of her and extremely happy for her and her partner, Tom. His middle name is welsh for fox, one of Fritha's favourite animals of the moment. I love his name! I did a little fox illustration ad sent it to them framed. They really liked it and said they'd put it up in his nursery. I'm so glad they like it, makes me very happy! I hope little Wilfryd will like it too! Here are some stages :)






A little out of my comfort zone but i stuck to my usual methods and i like the way it turned out! I hope everyone is feeling festive!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know your thoughts! I read and appreciate every comment I receive.