Friday 30 December 2011

Bleubird Vintage

 I started following James Kicinski-Mccoy, or as she has become known to the internet world, Bleubird Vintage, after seeing re-tweets on twitter. As soon as I saw her blog, I fell in love. It is full of posts including fashion, photography, craft, home-schooling, family (beautiful family!) and much more. Everything is incredibly inspiring and I would recommend reading it to absolutely everybody. There will be something for you!

I was recently asked by Hels Martin to illustrate a picture of her and her youngest daughter, Gemma Bird to accompany her interview in Lionheart Magazine. Of course, I jumped a the chance. I illustrated two in the end and one can be found in the magazine. I hope she will see and like what I have done! They were beautiful photographs to illustrate.




Both illustrations were created using photographs from Bleubird Vintage and you can find these and many more over on her blog! Do go and look at her posts, you'll feel warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know your thoughts! I read and appreciate every comment I receive.