Sunday 30 October 2011

Bath in Fashion

Recently the lovely Hels Martin asked me to illustrate the header for the Bath in Fashion Blog which she will be blogging for. The blog will include all news, interviews and reviews from Bath in Fashion, written beautifully by Helen. I'm looking forward to seeing more. Her writing always inspires me and I'm glad to be able to work with her again.

Wonderful pattern designer, Georgia Coote designed the background which is truly beautiful. I'm happy to be in such a creative team of ladies. I hope you like my design!





3 comments:

  1. Lovely design Abby, I really like your colour scheme! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for mentioning me on here Abby, absolutely LOVE your illustration, very very beautiful!xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know your thoughts! I read and appreciate every comment I receive.