Monday 25 April 2011

New illustrations..

Hello! I've been very hard at work with fashion illustrations this week. I can't show any final illustrations (and the fact I have four unfinished ones on the go means I physically can't either) but here are some more sneak peaks! You can see my previous ones here and here :) these previous illustrations are beauty shots, so I have focused greatly on their faces and the jewelery. With these next illustrations, I want the clothes to be the main focal point. I will tell you more bout the designers behind the clothes when I can!







I hope you like them. They're turning out to be quite intricate pieces and my hands keep cramping.. I will push through the pain and hopefully the results will be worth it! I hope you've all had a fabulous weekend! :)

4 comments:

  1. very nice linework Abby - it's great to see your work developing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look stunning so far Abby x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I love all the intricate line work. The dresses look lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are amazing! I love how it is like someone is in the clothes.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know your thoughts! I read and appreciate every comment I receive.