Saturday 6 November 2010

Craft Guerrilla

So, as you can see with Amelia's Compendium of Fashion Illustration coming out very soon, I have been hard doing five extra, yet to be seen images for the book. You won't be able to see them until the book is released, so what a better reason to buy the book and see them first! So many of my lovely illustration friends are involved too! 

You may remember me mentioning Tea & Crayons a while back. Well, it will be launching very soon. So why not get ready and start following  Tea&Crayons on twitter now? You won't regret it!

Now down to more news! A while ago I heard Craft Guerrilla were looking for contributors for their new zine. I let them know I was interested and got an email back a couple of days ago asking if i'd like to do the cover! I was delighted. I'll post another blog when its ready, so you can check out my illustration and all other creative things inside too!

Have a nice weekend all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know your thoughts! I read and appreciate every comment I receive.