Tuesday 12 June 2012

ETSY SHOP!



Hello everybody! Well, I'm very happy and excited to announce that my Etsy Shop is now launched and open for sales! I spent yesterday afternoon taking photographs ready to show my work in the best possible light (I turned out to be a little tricky in this miserable weather!) I'm happy with how they turned out, here are a few of the images...









My shop is selling a number of prints and a few custom illustration options. Pop over and take a look! Let me know if there's a print you'd like that is not available in my Etsy shop and I will happily make it available for you! In the coming weeks I will be adding limited edition prints and a set of illustrated cards! 

Until next time... Take care! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know your thoughts! I read and appreciate every comment I receive.