Monday 11 June 2012

New Work: A man & his kitten

I finished working on this wonderful little commission a few weeks ago and have been waiting to show you all. I loved this image when I was sent it to draw and couldn't wait to begin work transforming it into a unique illustration. I find the process of taking a photograph that is special and using it to create an illustration for a person to treasure a really exciting process. I guess this is why I love portrait illustration... Simple really!

This piece was a gift for my customer's husband. Now he has it and, so I have heard, loves it, I can share it with the rest of you! I hope you like it too!


Before I leave, I have some exciting news!! My Etsy shop will be open for sales this afternoon! There will be custom orders and prints available to start with but I am also working on a number of limited edition prints and a few cards designs that will be in there too shortly. Exciting!

1 comment:

  1. That is so adorable! You are super talented, lady!

    Exciting news about your Etsy shop!

    Becky
    xx

    http://www.beckybedbug.com

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know your thoughts! I read and appreciate every comment I receive.