Monday 21 February 2011

London Fashion Week A/W 2011, Catwalk Review: Corrie Nielsen

My next London Fashion Week piece is fro an Amelia's Magazine review of the Corrie Nielson show. Witer Helen Martin writes, "Big shoulders, high necklines, victoriana, huge circle skirts, sashes over shoulders, trouser suits with extra long legs and short jackets, balooning at the middle slightly, and beautiful midi length skirt suits with puffed shoulders." Sounds amazing doesn't it? Read the full review here

With so little time to get this piece together, I concentrated primarily on the clothes, as this is, of course, the most important part! 


I liked the contrast between the really light clothing and the darker background. I enjoy these super quick (and I mean quick) illustrations as they really loosens you up!

2 comments:

I would love to know your thoughts! I read and appreciate every comment I receive.