Saturday 12 February 2011

Amelia's Compendium of Fashion Illustration


 Have you purchased your copy of the book yet? If not, why not? Now is definitely the time, with l0% off with code: ACOFI LAUNCH. You can also purchase it with Amelia's first book, Amelia's Anthology of Illustration for an amazing £28 for both!! I own both and really do love them. 


And finally, you can buy both of these plus the magazines issues: 7, 8, 9 and 10 for just £50 here! The magazines are so thick and glorious, much like a book in themselves. So all six for this little is such a fabulous offer! Go and treat yourself now! :)

2 comments:

  1. It really does look like a gorgeous book - I love stuff like this. Always great for some inspiration.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my first time i visit here and I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially it's discussion, thank you. https://illustrationstyles.net/

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know your thoughts! I read and appreciate every comment I receive.