Tuesday 14 September 2010

Roksanda Ilincic

Hello! I've just finished another illustration for Amelia's Magazine! It was an over-night brief so it got me back into working quickly which I liked! I'm really pleased with the outcome! I can really feel my work and confidence in it coming along nicely. I think the more I do, the better i'm getting, which is fantastic!!

This piece was for a London Fashion Week preview! Very exciting!! The designer is Roksanda Ilincic and I really fell for her bold designs!



Check out the image live here!

I'm going in for my first day as a police volunteer today! Nervous but excited! And i'm looking forward to more London Fashion Week stuff and a little project that is much different from my usual stuff, which will be very fun! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know your thoughts! I read and appreciate every comment I receive.