Thursday 25 August 2011

Goose!

I've been wanting to do some drawings related to my new home for a few weeks now (well, since I got here, which was only about 5 weeks ago!) We've moved to Henley-On-Thames and it's just stunning. I want to draw the buildings, boats, everything! But firstly I have decided to draw the geese that fill the river and accompany me on every walk alongside it. Quite different from my usual work, but so far I'm really enjoying doing something different! It's unfinished but wanted to share some progress of my work so far..






I'll share the finished results as soon as it is done! In the meantime, have a wonderful bank holiday weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I love the patterns of the background. It creates the feel of a river and it's really stunning. Also the illustrations themselves are coming along really nicely. Looking forward to seeing the finished image :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know your thoughts! I read and appreciate every comment I receive.