Wednesday 1 December 2010

Amelia's Compendium of Fashion Illustration

It's not long now until the fabulous Amelia's Compendium of Fashion Illustration will be ready, don't forget you can still pre-order now though!

Today, Amelia's been sharing some photos of the proofs she's been sent, and they are looking fantastic! The wonderful designing she has been busy producing works perfectly against all the beautiful illustrations. I can't wait to see it complete, if these proofs are anything to go by it's going to be stunning!

It will be a fantastic gift for anybody interested in fashion, illustration, design or art, I am sure! If you like any of these, you will love the book!


 I'm so happy with how my pages are looking in this snap-shot! Look how fabulous that writing is (in my favourite colour too!)



 The above pages show the fabulous work of Abi Daker.


 These wonderful pages contain the work of Jennifer Costello.


 The colourful works of Natsuki Otani.


 Fabulous pages from Rachel de Ste. Croix, I love how the illustrations work with the design!


Finally, a snippet of beautiful pages containing the work of Bex Glover.


Well, I'm more excited than ever now, and there's not long to wait! x

1 comment:

  1. looks great! Love the look of your illustrations and Natsuki's Graham Coxon :D

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know your thoughts! I read and appreciate every comment I receive.